Kumkum Bhagya 6th June 2016 Written episode Update. Kumkum Bhagya today and Latest Written story.
You Can Watch Drama Kumkum Bhagya 6th June 2016 Today HD Video
Pragya looks stunned! Kumkum Bhagya 6th June 2016 Episode Written Updates :- The last night episode of the TV series Kumkum Bhagya begins with Nikhil is scolding Pragya as she tries to trap him. But Pragya taunts him that she is worry for his unborn kid as the kid’s both mother and father is not taking much care for him.
But Nikhil also taunts to Pragya that due to Tanu is in hospital and she was about to have miscarriage and now surely Abhi is going to call her. Tanu asked to him that you are disgusting as you even use your child for your bad motive.
Now Pragya call Sarla and cries that she has lost again from Tanu, Dadi has been seen giving consoles to her and Pragya is now completely broken down as Tanu is again in the Mehra house with her drama. Now Mitali bring coffee for Daasi.
Daasi was in washroom and now she come from the washroom and she shocked to know that now Tanu is all set to comeback in the Mehra house. Tanu is in hospital and she asked to Nikhil that why Nikhil now supports her.
Nikhil said to Tanu that he did so as he doesn’t wanted to lose the CEO’s position from the Mehra group business and he leave now. Now Nikhil leaves and Abhi arrive to the Tanu’s room, and Tanu acts like she is sleeping.
Now Abhi asked forgiveness from Tanu as because of him now Tanu is in hospital and she was about to lose her baby. Tanu is now having crocodile tears on her eyes and she asked to him that she doesn’t want her baby to have father like you.
Abhi became emotional and announces that he will be divorce Pragya and marry her as soon as possible and also he asked her to comeback in the Bhalla house. Now Nikhil asked to Pragya that Tanu is all set to comeback in the Bhalla house.
Tanu now asked to Nikhil that she has to see Pragya’s face as she has lost to us now. She says my acting helped me once again. Pragya hears everything and enter by clapping.
Today’s best Drama Series’ on television manage to keep us on the edge of our seats with every new episode. This is why we’ve compiled a list of the 6 Best Drama Series that you can’t miss, includin...
Today’s best Drama Series’ on television manage to keep us on the edge of our seats with every new episode. This is why we’ve compiled a list of the 6 Best Drama Series that you can’t miss, including House, CSI, 24 and plenty more.
They are the tv series that captivate our attention and entertain us every night after a hard day of work. Action, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery and more come to our screens catching our interest and enwrapping us with their storylines.
6. CSI. Also known as “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation” This show is produced by Jerry Buckheimer. The drama series follows Las Vegas detectives as they take on challenging and often mysterious criminal investigations throughout the city. The series debuted in 2000 and continues to captivate audiences today. Watch just one episode and will be enough for you to get involved.
5. Mad Men. This drama is a three time Golden Globe Award Winner and has won 9 emmy’s as well. It is one of the most popular shows in recent history and is a perfect example of what a drama series should be. Mad Men follows the publicity surrounding Sherling Cooper in New York circa the 1960’s
4. 24. A fascinating show that mixes drama, suspense, and action to form a perfect recipe for our list of top drama series. Debuted in 2001, this show follows Jack Bauer, a UAT employee, in real time for the most suspenseful 24 hours you will ever have watching television. One of the series that keep you focus the whole time.
3. Law and order. One of the longest drama series running, it’s first episode aired in the year 1990. By 2010 this show had been through 20 seasons. Definitively, the numbers talk good about it. In 1999 we saw “Law and Order: Special Victims Unit” which continues to air today.
2. Boardwalk Empire. The latest drama series that has kept the audience glued to their seats. With big names such as Director Martin Scorcese and actor Steve Buscemi, this series has managed to captivate audiences and is quickly reaching legendary status. The second season premieres this October, 2011. You can’t miss it.
1. House M.D. This masterful drama with Hugh Laurie as the protagonist is about a doctor dedicated to treating extraordinary illnesses with unorthodox and sometimes controversial practices. The seventh season began airing on September 20, 2011.
Drama Series: Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men, CSI. Written by Jessica Gómez.
Schedules for each series can be found at HBO, FoxPsychology Articles, and Warner.