Suhani Si Ek Ladki 20 May 2016 Written episode Update. Suhani Si Ek Ladki today and Latest Written story.
You Can Watch Drama Suhani Si Ek Ladki 20 May 2016 Today HD Video
Suhani handovers Papers to Somya. Next morning, Yuvaani came outside without applying moisturizer Dadi becomes concerned. SUhani becomes happy with this. Somya is worried as Yuvaani is going far from her. Ragini traduces Somya and asks to change the target. Dadi orders Suhani to go back before Yuvraaj came back. She doesn’t want Yuvraaj and Yuvaan come closer as this will ruin her family.
Ragini influences Somya to target Yuvaan. Somya talks with Yuvaan and tries to make him homesick. Suhani asks Pratima that if she also thinks about her same way. Pratima asks her to concentrate on Yuvaani.
Somya tries to mislead Yuvaan and make him scared by telling him a fake story. Ragini calls everybody outside and asks to play Hide and Seek. Yuvaani and Suhani decide to find everyone. Somya asks Yuvaan to hide in the store room. Yuvaani and Suhani became good friends. Dadi scolds Pratima to let Suhani came closer to Yuvaani.
Yuvaan is hidden in the store room, someone grab a hand in his mouth as he tries to shout. He scares Yuvaan and Ragini locks the door from outside. The ghost takes a promise from him to go back. Suhani hears some noise. Ragini stops her. That ghost is no one else but Somya.
Ragini affirms that now Yuvraaj will not stay here, Somya feels bad for him. Yuvaan asks Suhani to leave the house. Suhani asks Somya what she said to her son? Somya pretends to be innocent. Yuvaan is still fearful. He claims that Somya made him afraid. Ragini explains to protect Somya. She changed the topic and successfully protect her.
Suhani apologizes. She asks for a favor from Somya.
Today’s best Drama Series’ on television manage to keep us on the edge of our seats with every new episode. This is why we’ve compiled a list of the 6 Best Drama Series that you can’t miss, includin...
Today’s best Drama Series’ on television manage to keep us on the edge of our seats with every new episode. This is why we’ve compiled a list of the 6 Best Drama Series that you can’t miss, including House, CSI, 24 and plenty more.
They are the tv series that captivate our attention and entertain us every night after a hard day of work. Action, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery and more come to our screens catching our interest and enwrapping us with their storylines.
6. CSI. Also known as “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation” This show is produced by Jerry Buckheimer. The drama series follows Las Vegas detectives as they take on challenging and often mysterious criminal investigations throughout the city. The series debuted in 2000 and continues to captivate audiences today. Watch just one episode and will be enough for you to get involved.
5. Mad Men. This drama is a three time Golden Globe Award Winner and has won 9 emmy’s as well. It is one of the most popular shows in recent history and is a perfect example of what a drama series should be. Mad Men follows the publicity surrounding Sherling Cooper in New York circa the 1960’s
4. 24. A fascinating show that mixes drama, suspense, and action to form a perfect recipe for our list of top drama series. Debuted in 2001, this show follows Jack Bauer, a UAT employee, in real time for the most suspenseful 24 hours you will ever have watching television. One of the series that keep you focus the whole time.
3. Law and order. One of the longest drama series running, it’s first episode aired in the year 1990. By 2010 this show had been through 20 seasons. Definitively, the numbers talk good about it. In 1999 we saw “Law and Order: Special Victims Unit” which continues to air today.
2. Boardwalk Empire. The latest drama series that has kept the audience glued to their seats. With big names such as Director Martin Scorcese and actor Steve Buscemi, this series has managed to captivate audiences and is quickly reaching legendary status. The second season premieres this October, 2011. You can’t miss it.
1. House M.D. This masterful drama with Hugh Laurie as the protagonist is about a doctor dedicated to treating extraordinary illnesses with unorthodox and sometimes controversial practices. The seventh season began airing on September 20, 2011.
Drama Series: Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men, CSI. Written by Jessica Gómez.
Schedules for each series can be found at HBO, FoxPsychology Articles, and Warner.