Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3rd May 2016 Written episode Update. Yeh Hai Mohabbatein today and Latest Written story.
You Can Watch Drama Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3rd May 2016 Today HD Video
The episode begins with janki giving beggars food nd clothing while raunak sees mamaji going and asks him where r u going and janki tells raunak to bring more clothing from store room. Chachiji tells kajal we have to know what mamaji is doing. On the other hand janki says we should give beggars the clothing from kajals hand. Raunak goes in search of kajal while sakshi tells raunak that she is hungry. Chachiji tells that janki is calling him. On the other hand kajal is following mamaji and finds that he is hiding something from raunak and when she moves closer she sees that he is raunaks father and they are giving him some mental treatment and decides to take him home. In munshi’s house vinay calls from his office sanjana picks it up and tells him that neeti is not at home but i will manage and in front of his friends she starts acting as his wife seeing this radhika gets angry.
In janki nivas raunak gets angry asks chachiji where is kajal and at tht time janki comes and tells raunak since morning kajal was with vidhi. Hearing to this vidhi says i dont know. Kajal is trying to wake raunaks father but hears somebody coming.
In munshis house vinay comes and meet his friends and listens that all his friends are appreciating here. So he goes in kitchen and finds that all were appreciating sanjana not neeti. Sanjana says that i was just playing a prank. Now come with me we’ll tell them. On the other hand kajal hides under the bed . Mamaji takes his wallet and finds somesthing wrong and orders guards to see that no one enters he goes out nd kajal takes raunaks father out and says that dont worry i will take to your son and takes him to the car. Harish sees it and calls janki and tells her that the work his done. Janki says that kajal is thinking that she is getting closer to my past but i myself is taking her close to my past
Pre-cap: raunak sees his father and tells kajal to throw him back from he is brought.
Raunaks father seeing janki gets angry and throws a flower pot at her head.
Today’s best Drama Series’ on television manage to keep us on the edge of our seats with every new episode. This is why we’ve compiled a list of the 6 Best Drama Series that you can’t miss, includin...
Today’s best Drama Series’ on television manage to keep us on the edge of our seats with every new episode. This is why we’ve compiled a list of the 6 Best Drama Series that you can’t miss, including House, CSI, 24 and plenty more.
They are the tv series that captivate our attention and entertain us every night after a hard day of work. Action, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery and more come to our screens catching our interest and enwrapping us with their storylines.
6. CSI. Also known as “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation” This show is produced by Jerry Buckheimer. The drama series follows Las Vegas detectives as they take on challenging and often mysterious criminal investigations throughout the city. The series debuted in 2000 and continues to captivate audiences today. Watch just one episode and will be enough for you to get involved.
5. Mad Men. This drama is a three time Golden Globe Award Winner and has won 9 emmy’s as well. It is one of the most popular shows in recent history and is a perfect example of what a drama series should be. Mad Men follows the publicity surrounding Sherling Cooper in New York circa the 1960’s
4. 24. A fascinating show that mixes drama, suspense, and action to form a perfect recipe for our list of top drama series. Debuted in 2001, this show follows Jack Bauer, a UAT employee, in real time for the most suspenseful 24 hours you will ever have watching television. One of the series that keep you focus the whole time.
3. Law and order. One of the longest drama series running, it’s first episode aired in the year 1990. By 2010 this show had been through 20 seasons. Definitively, the numbers talk good about it. In 1999 we saw “Law and Order: Special Victims Unit” which continues to air today.
2. Boardwalk Empire. The latest drama series that has kept the audience glued to their seats. With big names such as Director Martin Scorcese and actor Steve Buscemi, this series has managed to captivate audiences and is quickly reaching legendary status. The second season premieres this October, 2011. You can’t miss it.
1. House M.D. This masterful drama with Hugh Laurie as the protagonist is about a doctor dedicated to treating extraordinary illnesses with unorthodox and sometimes controversial practices. The seventh season began airing on September 20, 2011.
Drama Series: Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men, CSI. Written by Jessica Gómez.
Schedules for each series can be found at HBO, FoxPsychology Articles, and Warner.