Mastaangi 4th May 2016 Written epsiode Update. Mastaangi today Written story. You can read Mastaangi 4th May 2016.
Karan holds Ria’s gifted pendant. Ria writes an email wishing this hadn’t happened with her and her love story could be a perfect one. She thinks about time with Karan envision dancing with him. Ria wish she and Karan could be together.
Anaita’s words echo in Veer’s mind, wondering about something wrong. He thinks about preventing Karan from taking part in the match as Euro and Singhania are bad people. Singhania bribes the referee, Euro counts the last few hours of Karan’s life.
The next morning, Karan and Euro get ready for match. Sohani was worried about Karan, she notices Jignesh hands to be really soft. A group of boys cheering Euro, both groups hoot against rivals.
Veer comes to Karan and gives him punching gloves, he passes them as legacy. He says he won’t give them today, because today he is going for a suicide. Euro thinks about his vows against Karan as he works out the last minute. Veer scolds Karan that if he won’t defend himself, what’s the need of fighting. Karan had faith in his love. Veer thinks his father wrote in his letter about Kabir as an honest and loving person, Karan is same. Karan is Kabir’s rebirth avatar, fate is with him this time.
Riki comes to Ria asking if she would come to Karan’s boxing match. She didn’t respond, he leaves giving up.
Singhania and other judges take seats on stage. Euro enters the ring followed by announcement for Karan’s entry. He comes in cheers of crowd to confront Euro. Referee blow the whistle, Karan and Euro move towards their points. Veer comes to Karan, putting a mouth protection in his mouth while bucking him up.
Ria’s mother come to inform her she is leaving as the match is about to begin. Ria thinks she can’t tell anyone how much she is hurt herself, but she is helpless.
PRECAP: Karan gets beaten up by Euro. Veer calls Ria telling him love is being with someone when he needs you the most. Karan fell on the fell down unconscious.
Today’s best Drama Series’ on television manage to keep us on the edge of our seats with every new episode. This is why we’ve compiled a list of the 6 Best Drama Series that you can’t miss, includin...
Today’s best Drama Series’ on television manage to keep us on the edge of our seats with every new episode. This is why we’ve compiled a list of the 6 Best Drama Series that you can’t miss, including House, CSI, 24 and plenty more.
They are the tv series that captivate our attention and entertain us every night after a hard day of work. Action, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery and more come to our screens catching our interest and enwrapping us with their storylines.
6. CSI. Also known as “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation” This show is produced by Jerry Buckheimer. The drama series follows Las Vegas detectives as they take on challenging and often mysterious criminal investigations throughout the city. The series debuted in 2000 and continues to captivate audiences today. Watch just one episode and will be enough for you to get involved.
5. Mad Men. This drama is a three time Golden Globe Award Winner and has won 9 emmy’s as well. It is one of the most popular shows in recent history and is a perfect example of what a drama series should be. Mad Men follows the publicity surrounding Sherling Cooper in New York circa the 1960’s
4. 24. A fascinating show that mixes drama, suspense, and action to form a perfect recipe for our list of top drama series. Debuted in 2001, this show follows Jack Bauer, a UAT employee, in real time for the most suspenseful 24 hours you will ever have watching television. One of the series that keep you focus the whole time.
3. Law and order. One of the longest drama series running, it’s first episode aired in the year 1990. By 2010 this show had been through 20 seasons. Definitively, the numbers talk good about it. In 1999 we saw “Law and Order: Special Victims Unit” which continues to air today.
2. Boardwalk Empire. The latest drama series that has kept the audience glued to their seats. With big names such as Director Martin Scorcese and actor Steve Buscemi, this series has managed to captivate audiences and is quickly reaching legendary status. The second season premieres this October, 2011. You can’t miss it.
1. House M.D. This masterful drama with Hugh Laurie as the protagonist is about a doctor dedicated to treating extraordinary illnesses with unorthodox and sometimes controversial practices. The seventh season began airing on September 20, 2011.
Drama Series: Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men, CSI. Written by Jessica Gómez.
Schedules for each series can be found at HBO, FoxPsychology Articles, and Warner.